Photoshop and illustrator diary  

Posted by Unknown

This marks the beginning of my journey to be a successful designer! (yes designer not an artist lol)



My first hand at using photoshop to combine 2 photos together.


Well the picture given was a dude jumping when we were asked to combine the dude into the sea side background, I decided "hey. Let's not let the dude be jumping like he is in the original piece." so my brain begun to come up with 'out-of-the-box' ideas.

The first thing was.... make him dead. LOL and that's what i did. or TRIED to do.

Tada!





Seems like a problem with perspective again.
Photoshop ain't as simple as it seems but it's fun :P

The tag line just came to me when I finished the dead dude.






This other piece is my creation with illustrator.
We explored on shapes and eventually... a CHICKEN!
We then explored on vines and I came up with FLAMES!

Chicken + Flames = fried chicken.
SO!







Wanted it to be a ad for fried chicken restaurant. ahem ahem

I like the STOP! it really screams attention.
The "we don't care seems to be

too small"
Well it's too late the Photoshop file is gone. hahha only left with the JPEG....








I enjoy working with photos more since there is something for me to start working with instead of illustrator. Illustrator you start from nothing but you get a better satisfaction when you finish it.






This entry was posted on Friday, January 29, 2010 at Friday, January 29, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment