Photo story~  

Posted by Unknown









Above is the storyboard i came up with for this assignment. The idea was that a dude1 stole dude2's PSP/phone.
Dude 2 finds out and chases after dude1.
Dude1 jumps off the second floor and lands safely.
Dude2 conjures a FIREBALL(photoshop effects here!) then throws it out. causing smoke to flew
Dude2 leans out and checks whether dude1 got hit.
Dude2 goes down to retrieve the PSP/phone







I tried out with different angles for this assignment.

The ones with one of the characters closer to the camera I wanted it so that the empahsis is on the character doing something.

First picture! I wanted to show the magnitude of the fridge. So I put myself flat on the ground to take that picture. This goes for the second shot as well. but more emphasis that the character is moving away.

the sixth picture, I wanted the bigger animal to be towering over the smaller one. So i took a down up angle to show that effect.

So the big cat launches himself at the smaller one but gets flinged away instead.

In the beginning, I wanted to have people acting in my photo shoot with some special effects that I can add in with photoshop.

Then again! It was tough trying to people to act for me, so I was just walking around in the FASS club room and saw some soft toys. I made friends with them and got to act for me! No complains whatsoever! haha

The following is my storyboard. It's the initial one that i wanted to do, with all the human actors and stuff. I could picture them in my head but the actual doing is always difficult for me.








This entry was posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 at Saturday, April 10, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment